The following is a selection of campus cafeterias and food outlets.
- Cougareat Food Court (Wilkinson Student Center)
Tomassito’s Café, Freschetta, Subway, Sugar n’ Spice, Cougar Express, Teriyaki Stix, Taco Bell Express, LT Salad and Soup, Scoreboard Grill, Chick-fil-A
- Creamery on Ninth (located east of the Law School parking lot)
Full-service grocery store, fresh produce, bakery items, dairy products
- Jamba Juice (located at the north entrance of the Wilkinson Student Center)
Fruity and frothy smoothies and other healthy blended beverages
- Museum Café (located in the Museum of Art)
Specialty sandwiches, soups, salads, and variety of desserts
- Orville and Wilbur’s (located inside the Games Center, 1171 Wilkinson Student Center)
Tangy buffalo wings, chicken sandwiches, hamburgers, etc.
- Skyroom Restaurant (Wilkinson Student Center, sixth floor)
Dining with a view from the sixth floor of the Wilkinson Student Center
- The Wall (1151 Wilkinson Student Center)
Hang out. Eat. Perform.
- The Blue Line Deli and Market (W117—inside the new addition of the N. Eldon Tanner Bldg.)
Soups, salads, hot sandwiches, beverages, snacks
- The Commons at the Cannon Center
Eclectic menu and a modern atmosphere: Fusion, Exhibition, Grainery, Grill, Salads and Wraps, Euro Kitchen
Many of these food outlets are closed on Sundays.